Thursday 27 September 2012

Faking a smile.

This is one of a thing which I am good at. I faked a smile. Not once, not twice. But so much time before. When I say I faked it, it means that I was hiding my sadness and the bitterness in my life. I don't want people to notice it. I am a cheerful guy. And I am known for that. So I don't want people especially my friend to notice if something unpleasant had happen to me. So I faked my smile. Keep on smiling, keep on being cheerful. But it is not something which comes from my heart. Just for the sake of my image and keeping my cheerful relationship with my friends. I don't want people to change their tone when they talk with me just because they are afraid of offending me. I don't want that. I just want people to treat me as if nothing had happened to me. That's why I fake my smile. I fake my 'joyness' and 'cheerfulness' just to have that. And most of the time, it worked. Because nobody noticed it. Even my family. Wait! There is a person who can notice it. Only one person (as far as I can remember). And I respect her for that. An old friend. She is the only person who can detect the fakeness of my smile. And sadly, we lost contact. I hope I can find someone like her. Someone who can understand me and know me inside out. I mean, very, very well.

No comments: