Thursday 1 January 2015

Thanks 2014. Bring it on 2015!

This is going to be a short one. 2014 is one of the most exciting year for me. The last exciting year for me was the year 2004 when I was having my SPM. It is exactly 10 years apart from each other. Coincidence? Hurmm.. Maybe. To sum up 2014:

1. I bought my own car. I think of it as a taste of having a responsibility behind my back.
2. I resigned (again. sigh...) to give way to my study.
3. I come to UK to further my study.
4. I become a postgraduate student in the University of Sheffield.
5. Last but not least, I met someone who could possibly be the person I am going to spend the rest of my life with. Hopefully this one will work =)

How can 2014 be boring when there are so much things going on within it? A good year I'd say. Alhamdulillah.... =)

Looking forward to 2015.

No comments: